Download Botania Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 – Download – Step By Step
Botania is a tech mod in essence. The theme of the game, natural magic and flora come to mind as soon as you see its name! By looking at how it’s designed-with bookshelves filled with knowledge about plants or even from within your inventory if someone has crafted an Enchanting Table-you can tell there isn’t anything artificial here; everything was made naturally by hand without using any machines.
The botanical items are easy enough for anyone who wants them too though – just use saplings found all over Minecraft along side old books on herbalism to craft these amazing magical tools that make farming fun again while teaching us something new every day
- Beautifully Presented
Decorate your worlds with colors. Botania generates a total of sixteen new flowers, all of these are used both for decoration and crafting. As a bonus, they have shiny particles and can be used for dyeing.
- Uniquely Powered
With an original, aim and time based power system, Botania has a much different feel than your typical magic or tech mod. Controlling Mana and seeing it flow in real time can bring a new light to your base.
- Immersive & Automatable
Botania takes the work to the world, with a no GUIs for interaction philosophy and careful design to make sure almost everything is perfectly automatable within itself. Given some thought, of course.
- Thoroughly Documented
The Lexica Botania is the compedium of knowledge of this mod, easilly craftable in-game via a book and a sapling, it gives you all the information youd ever need to know about Botania.
- Packed with Content
With hundreds of different items and blocks and infinite manners of putting them together, Botania is packed with a ton of content. Much more content is hidden under the item list with the challenges it presents.
Botania follows some design rules
- No pipes, wires or equivalent, they are boring and overdone;
- Abstain from using GUIs in favour of in-world interaction;
- Refrain from showing numbers to the player to minimize the incentive to minmax;
- Provide pleasing visuals utilizing only two different particle effects;
- Utilize or provide renewable resources where possible.
With a few goals in mind
- Break the norm of mods being means to an end, by being engaging in play, not only reward;
- Deliver fun and balanced gameplay, without the use of grinding;
- Incentivize sandbox gameplay and the creation of fun contraptions;
- Provide an immersive experience overall.
The Lexica Botania
A look at the Power System in action, creating water runes.
Various lenses you can put on your Mana Spreaders to change their behaviour.
The Heisei Dream, one of the flowers currently implemented, turns mobs against eachother.
To get started in Botania, one needs to find magical flowers around the world, they spawn in one of 16 colors. These flowers can be made into petals, which are the main crafting material in the mod.
An ingame documentation book exists, in the form of the Lexica Botania. It tells you how the mod works. You can make it by combining a book with any sapling.
Botania features a power system called Mana, which is a somewhat original power system, compared to most others out there. Its a power system that requires aiming and time coordination, as the power does not go where you want automatically or instantaneously.
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Botania Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Botania-1.16.4-411.jar||Release||1.16.5/4||Jan 21, 2021|
|Botania-1.16.3-409.jar||Release||1.16.3||Oct 19, 2020|
|Botania-r1.15-388.jar||Release||1.15.2||Aug 1, 2020|
|Botania r1.11-379.jar||Release||1.14.4||Apr 5, 2020|
|Botania r1.10-363.jar||Release||1.12.2||Dec 23, 2019|
|Botania r1.10-363.jar||Release||1.12.1||Dec 23, 2019|
|Botania r1.9-345.jar||Release||1.11.2||Jul 15, 2017|
|Botania r1.9-343.jar||Release||1.11.2||Apr 24, 2017|
|Botania r1.9-341.jar||Release||1.10.2||Mar 11, 2017|
|Botania r1.9-332.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 14, 2016|
|Botania r1.9-323.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 22, 2016|
|Botania r1.9-322.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 22, 2016|
|Botania r1.8-249.jar||Release||1.7.10||Feb 26, 2016|
|Botania r1.8-248.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jan 9, 2016|
|Botania r1.8-247.jar||Release||1.7.10||Dec 30, 2015|
|Botania r1.7.2.jar||Release||1.7.2||Dec 30, 2015|
|Botania r1.6.4.jar||Release||1.6.4||Dec 30, 2015|
Relative Post: ? Natures Compass Mod (Find Biome) – Neat Mod (Life Bar on Mobs) ?
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Botania Mod – Mods – Download, please leave a comment below and we will help you.