Download DocteurDread’s Shaders for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 By docteurdread About:
Playing Minecraft with a shader pack significantly reduces the game’s performance. Fortunately, there are a couple of Shader packs that are designed to run smoothly even on a low-spec PC. This shader pack is one of those!
DocteurDread’s Shaders 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Shader pack for the GLSL Shader Mod. This mod adds various visual enhancements and effects like waving grass and leaves, limpid water, god rays, shadows, and more while still trying keep the performance impact down low. The author and creator of the pack, username docteurdread, claims that his shader pack need only a $50 graphic card to run the medium version!
What the DocteurDreads Shaders is About
DocteurDreads Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 comes with 6 featured packs and pre-sets. These packs are Lite, Low, Medium, High, Ultra, and Extreme making the pack available for low-end PCs, high-end PCs, and anything in between. This shader pack features a nice balance between vibrant colors and moody lighting making it a good for those who love the vanilla feel. In general, DocteurDreads Shader pack is very optimized and does not have a huge performance drop as compared to other Shader packs.
For Low Spec PCs
The packs first three versions; Lite, Low, and Medium, are designed for low-end PCs and features the least graphical enhancements and performance/ frame rate drop. These versions still provide the basic shader pack functions like moving grass but lacks the stunning effects and details of the other pack versions.
For Medium to High Spec PCs
The final three versions of DocteurDreads Shader Pack; High, Ultra, and Extreme features advanced effects and stunning graphics like reflective waters, dynamic high-quality shadows, and more that will make your game gorgeous. However, these versions will give a huge drop in performance and are not recommended for low-end PCs.
For advanced users, many functions and effects of the shader can also be disabled separately by putting // in front of the #define FUNCTION lines located in the .fsh and .vsh files of the shaderpack.
Should You Use It?
As with the other Shader packs, whether you should use it or not all comes down to individual preferences. Although this pack does not boast anything extraordinary, it does deliver a good balance between graphics and performance. If you have been playing vanilla Minecraft a lot, then youll find yourself at home with this lovely shader pack.
How to install DocteurDreads Shaders?
To properly install and use the DocteurDreads Shader Pack, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure that you have installed either Optifine or GSLS Shader mod.
- Make sure that you are running the latest driver for your Graphics card.
- Download the DocteurDreads Shader Pack from below.
- Choose your preferred version according to your preferences.
- Launch Minecraft with the mod Optifine installed.
- Go to Minecraft home screen > Options > Video Setting> Shaders
- Press the button Open Shaderpack folder to open a separate window outside the game.
- Copy and paste the SFLP shader pack inside the folder.
- Use the shader pack inside Minecraft and have fun!
Something You Should Know:
- We do not download and upload any shaders / mods on our server.
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about DocteurDread’s Shaders, please leave a comment below and we will help you.