The MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 and 1.16,1.15 offers more than forty unique types of furniture, many which having a function as well! Basic pieces include chairs, tables (with or without legs), couches-the list goes on to include counters and refrigerators too; you can even put in some birdbaths if that’s your thing! But this is just the tip o’ iceberg – there are also toilets , TVs/stereos AND ovens & basins available at different levels depending upon how detailed they want their home made out look like !
But what is the one thing missing from this sandbox survival simulator? Furniture, of course! Sure, there are beds in the game that players can use to sleep, but there is not once piece of functional furniture in the game. If you are looking to add another level of simulation to the game, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is well worth a look. If you are simply looking to build more realistic houses with a detailed interior, this mod functions great as well.
One of the great features of this mod is the amount of color and customization it provides. Many furniture pieces are made with wool, and any experienced Minecraft player is well aware of the many different colors of wool that exist in the game. This small but effective factor allows the player to color coordinate their entire household and make sure that every piece of furniture matches. Of course, there is also a great level of grayscale and wooden pieces of furniture provided as well. This is wonderful for those who want a simplistic or modern take on their interior decoration.
The MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod is an excellent piece of software that offers a variety of furniture for players to furnish their homes. Some basic pieces include chairs, tables, couches (with or without cushions), counters tops and sinks among other things such as lamps and ovens which can be used in both decorative purposes as well! More detailed levels have different types like toilets or TVs too making this mod the perfect choice if you’re looking forward to creating your own virtual home
Furniture Mod 7.0.0pre22
- Added es_es lang support.
- Glass bottles can now be filled with water from kitchen sinks.
- Updated “update JSON URL” to correctly show when updates are available.
- Changed colored kitchen counter recipes.
- Upgraded fence gates can now be powered with Redstone.
- Fixed duplicate creative tab entries.
- Fixed leads not connecting to upgraded fences.
- Fixed stone furniture breaking at the same speed as bare hands.
- Fixed cullfacing issue on sofa model when placed next to carpet.
- Fixed particle texture appearing black for some furniture.
- Fixed handles on kitchen drawer visibly culling faces.
- Fixed crimson and warped kitchen sinks not rendering fluid.
- Fixed incorrect textures on light blue/light gray kitchen counters.
- Fixed opened crate causing visible culling of adjacent blocks.
- Fixed visible culling when a block is above the upgraded fence.
- Fixed fridge causing visible culling to adjacent blocks.
- Fixed freezer not returning container item.
- Fixed freezing time not updating.
- Fixed expected tool to break furniture instead of bare hands.
- Fixed stripped upgraded fence side showing visible culling.
- Fixed grill flipping animation not working.
- Fixed mailboxes not showing up in post box.
- Fixed closed blinds causing visible cullfacing.
Furniture Mod 7.0.0pre21
- Added Crimson and Warped variants of furniture.
- Fixed desk cabinet collision and selection shape.
- Removed unused model files which reduce the size of the mod.
Minecraft Furniture mod?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Download MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 and 1.16,1.15
These mods are not requested to be installed, but can improve your gameplay and interaction with MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod.
Author: mr_crayfish – Source: Curseforge