Get impressive graphics for your low-end and high-end devices with Wisdom Shaders mod 1.12.2, a pack created by Bobcao3! See the world of Minecraft in more realistic yet vibrant light – without sacrificing performance on any device type or OS version. Experiment with filter options to create videos that will amaze viewers everywhere; they’re perfect if you want something extra special outside of just text boxes and numbers gameplay footage (like us!).
Recommended hardware for this shader:
- At least 4GB of memory is recommended
- Intel i5 or better is recommended
- For laptop: Intel i7 or better is recommended
- Intel HD Graphics 4400 / 5500 or better
- Nvidia GT 650 or better is recommended
- AMD HD 7870 / RX 460 or better
What is Wisdom Shaders Pack?
Bobcao3’s Wisdom Shader Pack offers a beautiful and realistic lighting that will make your Minecraft look like it came out from an old movie. Despite the high-end graphics, users can freely tone down or up settings as they prefer without sacrificing performance!
After Effect Options
The Wisdom Shaders also has a selection of After Effects Filters like Black & White, Modern Light Tone, Noise and Grain Filter. It’s customizable with options for you to experiment with in order to get that perfect shot!
Advanced Shader Effects
On top of all of its features are the series of advanced Shader effects that are added to the pack including volumetric lighting, atmospheric scattering fog, realistic natural boom, emissive mapping support, and more.
Quality PBR Shading
The pack uses PBR (Physics based rendering) for water, metal and other shiny objects to simulate real life light reflection. It also automatically converts specular packs so everything would look nice and even with consistent lighting in game!
The creator of this pack did not compromise between performance and graphics, so you can be sure it will work well on any device. They created an optimized design for low-end devices as well high end Nvidia cards or AMD GPUs with full support from Intel HD Graphics included too!
How to Install
- Download Forge Minecraft first, Forge is to connect mod and Minecraft together.
- Download Optifine, which is essential to use a shader and optimize the shader effect.
- Download the Wisdom Shaders from the below link. It is 100% safe to download!
- Have shader downloaded, type: %appdata%/.minecraft/ on PC file manager, reach the file .minecraft, then establish another folder named “shaderpack”, drag the shader you have downloaded into this folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher, choose Forge on the “Profile” option.
- Enable Specular2PBR conversion in the Shaders configuration screen.
- Use the Shader and the PBR resource pack.
- Enjoy Wisdom Shaders for Minecraft 1.12.2 & 1.11.2: Better Graphics on Both Ends of the Spectrum